Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want you to feel informed about any matters that affect your oral health. You can make much more confident decisions about your treatment when you understand what’s happening and how fixing the problem will benefit you.
That is why we always welcome questions at PhD Dental. The questions you ask help us understand what’s important to you and your family, which allows us to provide personalized treatment that meets your needs in every way.
Some of the questions we hear most frequently are listed below. However, we know that you may have others that aren't listed here. Please don’t hesitate to call us so a helpful member of our team can arrange a consultation with one of our skilled dentists to discuss your concerns.
- Do you treat children?
- How can I get straighter teeth without metal braces?
- At what age should my child see the orthodontist?
- Why does my child need braces?
- How long will I have to wear Invisalign clear braces?
- How often should I have a dental cleaning?
- Do you do braces?
- Does getting dental implants hurt?
- I have a dental emergency! How can you help?
- What’s the difference between a dental bridge and an implant? Which is better?