Are Orthodontics Right for You? 10 Benefits of Straight Teeth
Do you have crooked or crowded teeth? Do they overlap, or are there uneven gaps and spaces? You may even want to hide your smile because you don’t like the way your teeth look.
But the appearance of your smile is not your biggest problem. Crooked teeth also affect your oral health, but your orthodontist in Inglewood offers the solutions you need. For adults, we offer Invisalign clear braces and traditional braces.
10 Benefits of Straight Teeth
Let’s take a look at all the benefits you can expect with a straighter smile:
- Crooked teeth detract from your smile, but straight teeth make you look and feel great.
- Since your smile looks beautiful, your confidence in your appearance will increase.
- Straight teeth are easier to clean because food is less likely to get stuck between them, and flossing is more effective.
- Since it’s easy to keep your teeth clean, your overall oral hygiene will be much improved.
- When your teeth are clean, you’re less likely to develop gum disease.
- Gum disease can affect your entire body, so you'll be less prone to certain conditions.
- Crowded or protruding teeth are less likely to be damaged in an accident.
- With fewer problems like cavities and gum disease, you can save money on dental care.
- You will be able to chew comfortably and maintain a healthy diet.
Who knew there were so many benefits to straightening your teeth? A more attractive smile, better oral health, and less money spent on dental problems sounds like a good deal, doesn’t it?
Want to Straighten Your Teeth? Call Us to Get Started!
At PhD Dental, we’ve helped thousands of patients of all ages enjoy all these great benefits. We would love to talk to you about the options our orthodontist in Inglewood might recommend for you.
Our dental office is open five nights a week until 7:30 PM, and we’re even open on Saturdays! Call us today to schedule a convenient dental appointment.